What is heart attack?
A heart attack is happened when a part of the heart muscle doesn’t get enough blood. Coronary artery disease (CAD) is also main cause of heart attack. Sudden contraction of a coronary artery that can stop blood flow to the heart muscle. In coronary artery diseases one or more of the heart arteries are blocked. This is due to cholesterol containing deposits called plaques.
Symptoms of Heart attack:
The major symptoms of the heart attack are
- chest pain that feels like pain, pressure, aching, squeezing or tightness.
- Heart burn or indigestion
- abnormal sweating
- Shortness of breadth
- Chest pain spreading from your chest to arm specially to left side of arm or both arms
- Feeling light headed or dizzy
- Age : Men age 45 and older women 55 and older are more possibilities to have heart attack.
- High blood pressure
- High cholestral
- Family history of heat attacks
- Not enough exercise
- Unhealthy diet
- Illegal drug use
- Every men or women should check their sugar level, pressure level once in a year after the age of 35 and above each year.
- Should follow healthy life style. Eating good and healthy food not only avoid you from the major diseases also keeps you fresh and active every day
- Make exercise as part of your day to day routine for at least 30 minutes a day will keep you away from heart attack and other diseases
- If your already have diabetes or pressure or any other problem, take medicine regularly. Visit your physician and monitor level regularly.
someone is unconscious and you think they’re having a heart attack. First call the Doctor or Ambulance immediately. Then check if the person is breathing and has a pulse. If the person isn’t breathing or you don’t find a pulse, only then should you begin CPR. Press down 5 to 6cm (2 to 2.5 inches) at a constant speed of 100 to 120 compressions per minute with one hand’s heel on the person’s chest, then the other on top. After every 30 chest compressions, take two rescue breaths.